‘Law Audience Journal’, believes in bringing certain reforms in the present ‘Legal Educational System’, by publishing brilliant submissions of brilliant minds. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of law. Provided that it must be plagiarism free and it must not have been published on any other platform.
Submissions submitted for publication to Law Audience Journal must be plagiarism free. The Journal uses a paid software to detect the Plagiarism. But, however, it is the duty of the contributors to ensure the originality. The Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
WORDS LIMIT & TYPE OF SUBMISSIONS:
- Short-Articles: (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600-4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100-10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one short-article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submission more than 1 co-author shall be disqualified.
Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES:
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS & SUB-HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14).
COPYRIGHT LICENSING AGREEMENT:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in our journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. We’ll be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they’ll have to take a print out of the same and then they’ll have to sign it and then email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at email@example.com. We’ll be publishing the shortlisted submissions in our journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
SUBMISSION CHECKING CRITERIA:
‘Law Audience Journal’, follows a modern pattern of evaluating the submissions.
- The Journal follows a Double-Blind Peer-Review Policy (It means that personal identities or details of the contributors remain undisclosed).
- All the ‘Submissions’ received for publication in the Journal have to go through a process which is consisting of checking of plagiarism, grammatical mistakes, footnote errors and compliance with publication policy or submission guidelines. But, however, it is the duty of the author or authors as the case may be to ensure that they have followed the Bluebook 19th edition.
- If the submission passes the above-mentioned process, then the Journal forwards it to the concerned Editorial Board Member or Peer-Reviewer.
- The concerned Editorial Board Member or Peer-Reviewer examines the submission very carefully. Board Member or Peer-Reviewer reserved the right to reject the submission of the author or authors.
- If the Editorial Board Member or Peer-Reviewer thinks that the submission needs to be modified, then the concerned Editorial Board Member or Peer-Reviewer inserts his/her recommendations in the concerned submission in the form of comments.
- Then the Journal communicates the changes recommended by the Editorial Board Member or Peer-Reviewer to the concerned contributor.
- The contributor has to incorporate the recommended changes within 2 or 4 days and has to re-submit it by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our official website.
- After receiving the modified submission the Publisher checks the submission. If the Publisher thinks that the contributor has inserted all the changes recommended by the Editorial Board Member or Peer-Reviewer, then the Publisher sends a mail to the contributor that your submission has been selected for publication. But, however, if the publisher thinks that the contributor has not incorporated all the recommended changes, then the publisher provides another opportunity to the contributor to incorporate the recommended changes within 2 days otherwise the submission will be rejected.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Journal’s official website.
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
In a case if you have any doubt or query in your mind then feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.The